The BallPicker GPS-RTK BP-1250 is equipped with a ball tank with a capacity of 300 balls. Your driving range golf ball picker navigates according to programmed GPS positions. Always in the right place, always on an optimised trajectory, never stopping. It returns to its base to empty its load and charge its batteries. The balls are automatically forwarded to the ball cleaner and distributor. What more could you want?
- 12,000 balls in 24 hours
- Continuous access to the driving range for golfers
- GPS navigation for an optimised trajectory
- Save energy and save time
Operating area30,000 m²
Electricity costs+/- €240 / year
Efficiency13 collecting discs
ADVANTAGES OF BELROBOTICS GPS-RTK ROBOTS
- 1 Ultra-precise navigation via GPS guidance
- 2 Strip pattern mowing
- 3 Three times greater mowing capacity
- 4 Up to 75,000 m² (Bigmow GPS-RTK BM-2050)
- 5 Installation without boundary wire (WiseNav update)
- 6 10 times less CO2 emissions
- 7 8 times lower energy costs
- 8 No noise pollution
- 9 100% environmentally friendly
- 10 Warning in case of theft or malfunction
THE APP AND WEB PORTAL FOR GPS-RTK
All your golf ball pickers and all your professional robotic mowers equipped with GPS-RTK technology are available on the Belrobotics app and portal. You can input the settings remotely according to your needs: cutting height, operating times, GPS return points, etc. Did you opt for the WiseNav upgrade? Configure your safety zones and no-go zones whenever necessary. Remember to use the fleet management system function to view the performance of your fleet, identify the position of your robots in real time, and see any alarms. Get out your tablet or smartphone now.
Discover our simplified user interface and all the functionality of your GPS-RTK driving range ball picker.