Administrative employee for the logistic department
Yamabiko Europe is a Belgian company and is a member of Yamabiko. Based in Japan, Yamabiko is a global company with major markets in Japan and the Americas and a growing business presence in Europe, Asia, and other countries. Yamabiko manufactures and sells Outdoor Power Equipment, Agricultural machinery and Industrial machinery. Yamabiko is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. More information can be found at www.yamabiko-corp.co.jp/english/.
Yamabiko Europe (YE) has two business activities:
- Robotic mowers and golf ball pickers: YE is the world leader in commercial-scale automatic lawn mowers for large areas: we design, manufacture and sell robot mowers for turf areas up to 30,000 m2 and automatic ball pickers that collect golf balls on practices.
Belrobotics and ECHO Robotics robots are currently used to maintain sports facilities (soccer, football, baseball, rugby, golf courses, horse race tracks), private gardens, and large commercial and industrial open spaces. More information can be found at www.belrobotics.com and www.echorobotics.com. As a full-fledged Yamabiko Group company, we are intensifying our reach in Europe, and starting distributing our products and applications in North America, Japan and selected countries in the rest of the world.
- Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE): YE is the full-pledged distributor of ECHO and SHINDAIWA products across Europe, Africa and Middle East, taking responsibility for sales and profits. OPE products include chain saws for limbing, felling, and pruning trees: trimmers and brushcutters for grass cutting, mowing and clearing, and power blowers for blowing, collecting, and shredding leaves and debris.
In order to support the effectiveness of the logistic department, YE is looking for an Administrative Employee.
Based on a solid understanding of our two business activities – Robotics and OPE, you will be in charge of the supply chain administrative management, the ERP update and the inventory management.
• Edit purchase order forms for suppliers based on ERP and internal customer information, depending on availability and market prices,
• Verification and registration of supplier's notices (prices, deadlines, ...)
• Dunning notice and monitoring of suppliers to supply the production line and deliver customers,
• Dissemination of information internally, both to production and to sales departments,
• Encoding receipts in ERP,
• Management of 'Out of Management' orders (consumables, engineering, ...),
• Transportation management to and from suppliers
• Monthly valuation of stocks (both internally and with our subcontractors),
• Complete management of physical inventories (twice a year),
• Management of ad hoc inventories,
• Analysis of problems detected following inventories or in the production line,
• Update of the ERP (adaptation of nomenclature, adaptation of references, ...)
• Participate in supply chain objectives (availability of components, cost reductions, inventory reductions, etc.).
• Participate in process improvement
You will work at YE, located in Wavre, 25 km south east of Brussels in a truly international environment.
• You are proficient in French and English (daily phone conversations with suppliers)
• In-depth knowledge of logistics and production processes (through training or experience)
• You have a pragmatic approach. You are creative and agile in your approach. You are solution oriented.
• You are organized, enthusiastic, and dynamic
• An open and nice working atmosphere with colleagues working at a high level of expertise, striving altogether to achieve ambitious objectives,
• A permanent employment contract with a competitive salary package after a temporary period through an employment agency.
If you are interested in this challenging job opportunity we ask you to send your application to Sylvie Gérard, Business Operations Assistant at [email protected]